Monday, January 3, 2011

A Picture Paints a Thousand Words

No, not the kind of picture you literally draw or paint, but the picture that comes to life through the use of amazing photography.

Planning my wedding was beyond exciting. Being the picky, detailed kind of person I am, hiring the perfect wedding photographer was at the top of my list.

After meeting with a couple of amazing and very talented professionals, I came to the doorstep of Richard Israel. I loved his witty and bubbly personality from "hello" and I instantly was intrigued with his background and his work. I had looked at his website and blog prior to meeting him but seeing his work in person was beyond impressive. You can tell his photography is about capturing the mood, moments and beauty of his subjects in an artful way.


His style?  Classic. Elegant. Timeless.  I love his use of film and black and white pictures. I knew I had met the man who would document the greatest day of my life. And I knew he would paint the picture I had always dreamed of.  Check out a glimpse of our wedding day here.  


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so, so much Brooke, I loved working with and getting to know you and Cameron, not only did I have the privilege to photograph your wedding I also gained two new friends in the process, can't wait to photograph the kids :)

    ReplyDelete